Thursday, April 29, 2010

Zach's Lie

What was your overall impression of the book? Would you recommend this book to others?

6 comments:

  1. What do you think it would be like to assume a brand new identity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it would be scary but fun because I am many different people into one, I have talents that even my family does not know. I thought that it would be scary because it would be like living a life that you do not know, you would know no one and n one would know you either. But, overall I think it would be fun because you could be someone you always wanted to be(most of the time).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it would be very tough to assume a new identity. I think it would be hard hard to because you could forget and accidently slip up while saying your name or not respond to someone saying your fake name. Then if you did this multiple times people could get suspicious of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the book, it was full of suspense and had a lot of action. It was also funny at sometimes. This was one of my favorite books and I would definitely recommend this book to a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Response to Ms. McErlean,
    Also, I think it would be scary and exciting to have a new identity. It would be scary because you would have to meet all new friends, go to a different school, and you couldn't tell anyone about your past life. It would be exciting because you could start all over and be what ever kind of person you wanted to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be very scared scared and also kind of excited to have a new idenity because that would mean that I have to be very careful not to slip up and give myself away. Also It would bad to have to have a new idenity because that means I would have to move to a differnt place and make new friends.

    ReplyDelete

Blogs in Plain English

Why Let Students Blog