Thursday, April 29, 2010

Artemis Fowl

What was your overall impression of the book? Would you recommend this book to others?

6 comments:

  1. Did you find it easy to like Artemis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was easy to like Artemis because of his personality. His personality is similar to mine. He's curious, i'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would recomend this book to others because it's interesting. I admit that it is long, but is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Artemis Fowl was a very exciting and adventouous novel. I definately enjoyed reading and participating in literature cicles with my group. Even though Artemis is an evil genius the author makes him likable at the end. Overall, I think Artemis Fowl was a fantastic novel and I definately recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont really find it easy to like Artemis but he does seem like a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't really find it easy to like Artemis in the book, but I would assume that if you met him somewhere you could get to know who he is and you could make friends with him.

    ReplyDelete

Blogs in Plain English

Why Let Students Blog