I liked the book. I didn't think it was too graphic for an overall immpression. But in some parts it was kind of gross. Especially when they were describing the fever victims and how they reacted to the sickness.
My impression of this book: I thought this book went into depth in detail, was exciting and intersting, and eventful- which all make up a very positive response! I honestly didn't find this book all too graphic (relativley) and I would definitley recommend this to others.
I liked the book a lot because it told me a lot of information about what Philadelphia went through, but it might be a little bit disturbing to others. I don't think it was too graphic. I would recommend this book to others because it was a very touching story and very hard to believe that some of the details in the story were true.
I liked the book a lot and would highly recommend it to others. Overall the book was not to graphic; in some places it was. MY impression of the book is that it gave you a good understanding of what the author was talking about;and went into depth.
I think that the book was actually pretty good, but it had it's bad spots. Yes, it did describe some pretty disgusting scenes, but on the other hand, it was very descriptive and I could imagine the (gory) scenes in my head. The one thing I disliked about the book was the fast-paced plot. I felt that the author should've taken more time to elaborate more on the events happening, rather than just saying what happened and quickly moving on.
I liked the book. Most of it wasn't to graphic but parts of it were. I would recomend this book because it had a lot of details and it was a good book.
1. Click on the "comments" button under the post to which you are responding. The number of current comments will be there, too. (ex: 5 comments) 2. Type your comment in the "Leave Your Comment" box. 3. Under "Choose an Identity" click the "Name/URL" button. 4. Next to "Name" type in your student name & number assigned by the teacher. Do NOT type in your name. 5. Click "Publish Your Comment." 6. All done!
Blogging Rules for Digital Citizens
1. Our school is represented in this blog, so all school rules apply. 2. Your comments are public, so make sure you only write what you are prepared for others to read. 3. Always show respect to the authors of posts and comments. 4. Use your "student number" to submit a comment. NEVER use your name. 5. Including personal information about yourself on any blog is unsafe and forbidden. 6. All comments will be moderated by Ms. McErlean prior to posting on this blog. 7. Have fun blogging and remember to be a good DIGITAL CITIZEN!
Did you think it was too graphic?
ReplyDeleteI liked the book. I didn't think it was too graphic for an overall immpression. But in some parts it was kind of gross. Especially when they were describing the fever victims and how they reacted to the sickness.
ReplyDeleteMy impression of this book: I thought this book went into depth in detail, was exciting and intersting, and eventful- which all make up a very positive response! I honestly didn't find this book all too graphic (relativley) and I would definitley recommend this to others.
ReplyDeleteThis book was fantastic! It was a bit confusing because i dont have a great vocabulary, but other than that... it was AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteI liked the book a lot because it told me a lot of information about what Philadelphia went through, but it might be a little bit disturbing to others. I don't think it was too graphic. I would recommend this book to others because it was a very touching story and very hard to believe that some of the details in the story were true.
ReplyDeleteI liked the book a lot and would highly recommend it to others. Overall the book was not to graphic; in some places it was. MY impression of the book is that it gave you a good understanding of what the author was talking about;and went into depth.
ReplyDeleteI think that the book was actually pretty good, but it had it's bad spots. Yes, it did describe some pretty disgusting scenes, but on the other hand, it was very descriptive and I could imagine the (gory) scenes in my head. The one thing I disliked about the book was the fast-paced plot. I felt that the author should've taken more time to elaborate more on the events happening, rather than just saying what happened and quickly moving on.
ReplyDeleteI liked the book. Most of it wasn't to graphic but parts of it were. I would recomend this book because it had a lot of details and it was a good book.
ReplyDelete