I would definitely recommend this book for other sixth graders to read. It has plenty of action and even some humor. I will probably read the rest of the series because of all the action in Stormbreaker and because I am a big fan of books with numerous amounts of action.
I would definitely recommend this book to other readers. It is action packed and has a great plot. I had already read most of the other books in the series before I read Stormbreaker.
I liked the theme of the book and the whole concept. Just some of the details were a little unrealistic to me. I would recommend this book to other people who like to read
I have already read the second, but i think I might read the rest. It was a very action packed book and the whole story was graet. I wanted to just keep reading. I loved the book.
I would recommend the book because there was a lot of action. Also it was a great mystery. I am not a big fan of reading but this was such a good book that i would love to read the rest of the series. I love Stormbreaker
I would recommend this book to anyone. It has the things in a book I like action, and suspence. The book was so easy to understand. It really made me want to call a place called mi6 and see if they had an opening. I want to read the rest of the books in the series. Overall Stormbreaker was one of my favorite books.
1. Click on the "comments" button under the post to which you are responding. The number of current comments will be there, too. (ex: 5 comments) 2. Type your comment in the "Leave Your Comment" box. 3. Under "Choose an Identity" click the "Name/URL" button. 4. Next to "Name" type in your student name & number assigned by the teacher. Do NOT type in your name. 5. Click "Publish Your Comment." 6. All done!
Blogging Rules for Digital Citizens
1. Our school is represented in this blog, so all school rules apply. 2. Your comments are public, so make sure you only write what you are prepared for others to read. 3. Always show respect to the authors of posts and comments. 4. Use your "student number" to submit a comment. NEVER use your name. 5. Including personal information about yourself on any blog is unsafe and forbidden. 6. All comments will be moderated by Ms. McErlean prior to posting on this blog. 7. Have fun blogging and remember to be a good DIGITAL CITIZEN!
How likely are you to read the rest of the series?
ReplyDeleteI would definitely recommend this book for other sixth graders to read. It has plenty of action and even some humor. I will probably read the rest of the series because of all the action in Stormbreaker and because I am a big fan of books with numerous amounts of action.
ReplyDeleteI would definitely recommend this book to other readers. It is action packed and has a great plot. I had already read most of the other books in the series before I read Stormbreaker.
ReplyDeleteI liked the theme of the book and the whole concept. Just some of the details were a little unrealistic to me. I would recommend this book to other people who like to read
ReplyDeleteI have already read the second, but i think I might read the rest. It was a very action packed book and the whole story was graet. I wanted to just keep reading. I loved the book.
ReplyDeleteI would recommend the book because there was a lot of action. Also it was a great mystery. I am not a big fan of reading but this was such a good book that i would love to read the rest of the series. I love Stormbreaker
ReplyDeleteI would recommend this book to anyone. It has the things in a book I like action, and suspence. The book was so easy to understand. It really made me want to call a place called mi6 and see if they had an opening. I want to read the rest of the books in the series. Overall Stormbreaker was one of my favorite books.
ReplyDelete