Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Books You Used to Love

Remember the books you loved when you were little? Maybe you liked Dr. Seuss's silly stories or the adventures of Arthur the Aardvark. What books hooked you into reading at a young age?

31 comments:

  1. I LOVED Where the Wild Things Are!I still really like it, actually! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was hooked by the Cat in the Hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Bob Books. They were little books that just had one word on each page. They were very simple but had funny stories to them. I would always read them right before bed with my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love to read the book Where The Wild Things Are it was cool to see the different creatures

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love the book "The Fox in Socks".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Little Bear books. My dad used to read to me all of the Little Bear books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the book The Fox in Socks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked Dr. seuss books like Cat in the hat and Green eggs and ham, my mom used to read them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVED Green eggs and Ham, and so did my sister. My dad used to make that meal for us using food coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always loved to read the Junie B. Jones books when I was a kid. I also enjoyed Where the Wild Things are.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a reminder, you should always capitalize important words in titles as well as the pronoun "I."

    ReplyDelete
  12. The books that hooked me into when i was younger were Magic Tree House books. I loved the imagenation from the author. It reminds me of me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really liked The Little Red Hen Makes a Pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to love the Junie B. Jones books. They were so funny for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I was younger, I LOVED the book "Goodnight Moon". It was a really good book. I loved the pictures that repeated on the walls. It is a sweet book.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with Knights 9578 I have always loved the Magic Tree House Books. Even now I still collect them as they come out. I already have 45!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hated reading when I was a little kid. My 3rd grade teacher hooked me in with Beverly Cleary's Ramona series and Judy Blume's books.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I used to read the Magic Treehouse books

    ReplyDelete
  19. I used to love Where the Wild Things Are. I also loved the Magic Tree House books.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I used to like "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie". I would read it over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  21. When I was younger I loved Hop On Pop by Dr. Seuss.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked Juney B. Jones

    ReplyDelete
  23. I agree with Knights 7551--Where the Wild Things Are was an INCREDIBLE book! I'm so glad it's being made into a movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. When I was younger I used to like Cat in the Hat.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A book I used to love was "Hand Hand Fingers Thumb". I practically had it memorized I loved it so much! Another book I used to love was "The Hair Book". I practically had that one memorized too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really liked The Cat in the Hat books. My favorite was One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. That was funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I loved "Good Night Gorilla" and all the "Where's Waldo" books. We spent hours hunting for Waldo.

    ReplyDelete
  28. My favorite book use to be Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete
  29. I used to like Dr. Suess books because they were fun and easy to read, they also had alot of cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the Little Red Hen Makes a Pizza because it was awesome, end of discussion. Or is it...? It was a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  31. My favorite book was Go Dog Go, Ialso liked If You Give a Cookie.

    ReplyDelete

Blogs in Plain English

Why Let Students Blog